Let Us Be Your Technical Partner
Swagelok Kansas City’s Custom Solution (CS) department has a team of engineers, CAD designers, and skilled technicians who are available to help you develop a safe and reliable system to meet your requirements. All our associates are trained per Swagelok’s stringent quality system, and the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty backs our assemblies. This team is here to help during the entire life of a project from the basic concept through P&ID and CAD layout to final assembly and testing.
Step 1 – Your Idea
- Call or site visit with our sales and/or engineering team to discuss the application and your potential design ideas. We would work through any specific certifications, documentation, or testing requirements you may have. As well as component selection and rationalization to resolve extra components and leak points.
Step 2 – Design
- P&ID or 3D CAD design layout for customer review.
- Generation of a complete bill of material.
- Quote and final design review/customer sign-off.
- Factor assembly tested (FAT) and fabrication audits as desired/required at our facility.
Step 3 – Fabrication
- Purchase and assemble Swagelok and non-Swagelok components.
- Assemblies and Swagelok components cover by Limited Lifetime Warranty.
- 100% leak test all connections.