The 8-hour Swagelok Tube Bending and Installation Training is designed to increase safety and decrease cost. Swagelok training seminars raise safety levels by increasing expertise in selecting, handling, and installing tube fittings. In addition, the seminars decrease costs by improving system reliability, thereby helping to prevent production accidents and work stoppages. The seminar emphasizes choosing correct tubing and fittings, proper handling, preparing, and bending of tubing and installing components to specifications. Each attendee will successfully complete the theoretical and practical portions of the final examination and be awarded a Certificate of Competency.
2019 Training Schedule
Click any of the above dates to register.
- Understand how to correctly assemble a Swagelok tube fitting through a variety of hands-on exercises
- Properly cut and deburr tubing
- Gauge a tube fitting assembly
- Identify thread types and installation practices
- Properly prepare threaded installations
- Tube preparation - cutting and deburring
- Explain the basic concepts of the theory and practice of tube bending
- Practice the measure-bend method through a variety of hands-on exercises using the Swagelok hand tube bender
- Demonstrate essential tube bending concepts necessary to complete quality 45, 90, 180 degree and offset bends
- Tubing selection, preparation, and handling
- Differences in tube fitting design
- Tube fitting components and their importance to proper assembly
- Leakage - and how to prevent leakage
- Different thread types and installation practices
- Other fittings that make the job easier
Interested in attending a Swagelok Training? Send us an email at email@example.com.