Swagelok is more than a component provider. We are your source for everything from working safer and smarter, to designing new solutions, to improving plant maintenance.
It’s true we’re known for tube fittings—it’s also true Swagelok is known for:
- Safety above all
- Unrivaled training and education
- Custom solutions (fabrication and assembly)
- Deep technical know-how
- Valuable plant services
- Global project support'
Safety Above All
Safety is the constant focus of all Swagelok associates from every component we machine, to every class we instruct, to every solution we provide.
- Our unique fitting design has been proven to minimize
leaks and the risk of accidents in the harshest
environments for decades.
- Expert-led technical training transfers our wealth of
knowledge to our customers; all courses have a consistent
- We bring you the advisory services and custom solutions that
help you safeguard your operation.
Training and Education
Build an even better workforce with Swagelok. We offer one of the most comprehensive product and safety training programs available.
Expert-led, hands-on seminars at convenient locations and times teach your workforce to:
- Correctly prepare, install, and maintain Swagelok tube fittings
- Minimize leaks, lower costs, and increase uptime throughout the plant
Other popular courses include:
- Tube Bending Essentials
- Tube Fitting Inspection Essentials
- Hose Essentials
- Medium- and High-Pressure Cone and Thread Essentials
- Among many more…
Custom Solutions to Count On
No one knows the inner workings and intricacies of fluid system components better than Swagelok.
We can build custom assemblies to meet specifications for many industries. You will find no higher quality or expertise anywhere.
- Use only high-quality components
- Are built by Swagelok-certified assemblers
- Are backed by the Swagelok Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Are pressure- and/or leak-tested
From quote to delivery, we can also provide the detailed support you need, including CAD drawings, piping and instrumentation diagrams (P&ID), and a bill of materials.
You Onsite Specialist
Time and again, Swagelok is selected for its technical expertise. We get the right people in the field working closely with our customers to get the right results.
Each day, the local experts at our Sales and Service Centers are trusted to help you keep operations running smoothly, whether they are advising you about component selection or troubleshooting your system. And for more complex problems, Swagelok field engineers are familiar with the most demanding industries and applications.
Our dedicated team of engineers can also help with:
- Installation training
- Safety training
- Life-cycle cost analysis
- System improvements
So, bring us your biggest challenges, and we will answer them with our best solutions.
Improving Plant Maintenance
Our expertise also extends to operational maintenance and efficiency.
Swagelok helps your plant run smoother with:
- Fluid System Evaluation and Advisory Services
Your local Sales and Service Center can conduct a detailed assessment of your plant’s fluid systems and components, document areas needing attention, and share best practices for top performance.
- Hose Advisory Services
A Swagelok certified advisor can visit your site and work with you to best understand your needs and goals for improving your hose systems.
- Compressed Gas Leak Detection
Improve efficiency in everyday plant operations by increasing reliability, reducing energy consumption, and reducing emissions due to component failures, installation errors, and incorrect product selection.
Global Project Support
Swagelok Capital Projects Company (SCPC) helps your largest projects run smoothly. A subsidiary of Swagelok Company, SCPC:
- is dedicated to supporting new construction projects across the globe
- Excels at bringing people together and providing seamless global support for large projects that span geographical regions
- Brings you specialists adept at global coordination as well as valuable technical partners
- Is there at every location and every step of the project
Low Cost of Ownership
Swagelok fittings cost less to own:
- Leak-tight design = less risk of costly accidents and media loss
- Optimal reliability = lower maintenance costs and minimal downtime
- Global experts = fast answers and efficient solutions
- Vendor-managed inventory = reduced operating expenses
- Training services = less installation time and lower rework costs